Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cameron Resnick Joins Staff

Hey Duck Fans!

Ducks Attack has been a growing blog over the past few months and the time and demand for Duck Information has grown to become too much for myself and that's a good problem to have. So Ducks Attack has reached out to a few people who are in the same field as myself and found Cameron Resnick who currently runs a podcast for Oregon Duckcast along with being a photographer at Duck Events most recently the Oregon Spring Football game and the Sun Bowl last winter.

Cameron is going to be contributing in all areas of Oregon Athletics for now and will move into the baseball slot next spring along with other areas down the road.

He has a great feel for photography and for writing so check back soon to Ducks Attack for more news and information that Cam will help provide!

Cam left a little message about himself to tell all Duck Fans about himself.

My name is Cameron Resnick and I am a new addition to the Ducks Attack Blog Staff. I've been a Duck fan all my life, and love to write about them. I take pictures for Oregon Duckcast, recently at the Spring Game as well as the Sun Bowl. I am very excited to join the staff here at Ducks Attack and I look forward to cover the Ducks this year. If you have any questions or comments about my posts please feel free to email me at cameron.resnick@gmail.com

Cameron Resnick

No comments: