Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ducks Attack Featured On Duck Sports News

DuckSportsNews.com recently reached out to me a few weeks ago about possibly doing my blog at their site in the future and if I was interested.

I was quick to my decision and as you DSN fans have noticed already maybe, I have joined the team over at DSN. So the world now gets to read my blog posts over there as well as here. I will be posting most of my stories and reports on both sites while also sprinkling in a few stories that will show up only here or there.

I look forward to working with Jay and the rest of the staff at DSN and I hope to see you all there as well!

Keep checking my blog here at Ducks Attack as it will still be up and running while I am working for DSN.

I would like to thank Jay and his staff at DSN for giving me the chance to work for them and move on to the next chapter in the book called My Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on getting the gig with DSN. i'm new to this blog and i find it very informative and packed with info i wouldn't find elsewhere. so i'm happy you got a gig to contribute to DSN, but even happier that you're going to keep this blog going.