Monday, May 19, 2008

Duck Staff Visits Another Top Recruit Back East

Meet Dre Kirkpatrick, a 6'2 180 pound 5* safety from Gadsden City, Alabama.

The Duck coaching staff has once again visited another player back east sometime this past week when the staff hit the house of Kirkpatrick according to Palmettosports.com.

Kirkpatrick is facing a strong pitch from Clemson and has listed them as a school that he is very interested in, however, Kirkpatrick has made it know he will keep things open and when he finds the schools he believes are the best for him he will trim his list and take his five visits.

"I'm not going to commit (anywhere) early. But, if I feel like the time is right, and I feel like this is the school that's going to five me the perfect opportunity, I'll commit," noted Kirkpatrick.

Kirkpatrick has over 40 offers currently and is one of the hottest recruits out right now.

He won't trim his list to a top ten until the end of his season. "My parents are waiting to meet the head coaches," he said.

No comments: