Thursday, May 29, 2008

Moser Sheds Light On Rumor

On Monday night KGW news of Portland ran a short story saying Mike Moser, a 2009 4* SF from Grant High school had committed to the University of Oregon. Tuesday morning I called the TV station to double check and reconfirm that what I had heard about Moser committing was true. KGW informed me they did in fact run the story and were sure Moser committed. Tuesday night Scout.com ran a story with Moser saying he wasn't committed to Oregon and was a tad confused about the reports.

I corrected my report Tuesday night and issued an apology about posting false information.

Late Wednesday night I was able to get a message from Mike Moser himself shedding some light onto this situation.

"It was frustrating. Just a big misunderstanding," said Moser, "I just want it to be known that I am still very much undecided. I had no idea high the station got the idea I was committed"

When asked if he was still interested in Oregon Moser said, "Yes I'm very interested in Oregon."

"Good coaches, up-tempo team, and early playing time are things I am looking for in a school," explained Moser.

Moser informed Ducks Attack he would like to decide on a school by fall.

Moser is a 4* recruit for both Rivals and Scout and has offers from Oregon, Oregon State, Washington, Washington State, Utah, Hawaii, Cal, Marquette, Indiana, Arizona, and Utah State.

No comments: