Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ducks Attack Joins Sports Idol

I am sure some of you readers have noticed the lack of posting on my blog these past few days and have wondered why.

Well some of it is due to the point that it is spring and there aren't many sporting events going on besides the Track team winning the Pac-10 title and now going to Regionals and hopefully Nationals.

I have also been asked to join 1320 "The Score" Sports Idol show on the radio here in the Eugene/Springfield area as their blogger for the show. So I have been busy working with Justin the show's host and Joey the shows producer and trying to work myself into their show and pace.

There are some things I am working on however that I will be posting down the road.

Recruiting Map will be coming out Friday morning and I am also working on catching up with a former Duck basketball player and seeing how things are going with him.

Thanks for checking in and I hope to have you readers back for another time.

No comments: